NOTICE OF TEMPORARY DISRUPTIONThere are currently no disruptions of service at Head2Head’s offices at 1 Eglinton Ave E.project recruitment
WHAT IS AODAThe goal of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act which was passed in 2005 is to create a more accessible Ontario, by identifying, and to the extent possible, preventing, and eliminating barriers experienced by persons with a disability.
HEAD2HEAD’S COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICEHead2Head will use reasonable efforts to:
- Provide services in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities;
- Provide persons with disabilities with accessible opportunities to obtain, use or benefit from Head2Head’s services; and
- Ensure Head2Head’s policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the following core principles set out in The Accessibility Standards for Customer Service:
- Dignity - Persons with a disability should be treated as valued customers as deserving of service as any other customer.
- Equality of Opportunity-Persons with a disability should be given an opportunity equal to that given to others to obtain, use and benefit from our goods and services.
- Integration - Wherever possible, persons with a disability should benefit from our goods and services in the same place and in the same or similar manner as any other customer. In circumstances where integration does not serve the needs of the person with a disability, goods and services will, to the extent possible, be provided in another way that takes into account the person’s individual needs.
- Independence– Goods and services should, where possible, be provided in a way that respects the independence of persons with a disability. To this end, we will be willing to assist a person with a disability but will not do so without first attempting to get the permission of the person with a disability.
HEAD2HEAD’S ACCESSIBILITY POLICYTo request a copy of Head2Head’s Accessibility Policy please or call us at 1-877-440-4323. Alternate formats of Head2Head’s Accessibility Policy are available upon request.
FEEDBACKHead2Head is committed to providing high quality services to all clients and candidates. Feedback regarding Head2Head’s Accessibility practices is always welcome. Please or call us at
Head2Head: Rethink. Recruit. Results.